why do babies and old people have distinct smells but no other age group does
teenagers smell like depression and hormones
smells like teen spirit
No you’re not. You know why? Because I’m not going to let you.
Listen, I’ve been suicidal before. Multiple times. So believe be when I tell you that I know what you’re going through. You think you have nothing to live for, that no one would care if you died. But that’s wrong. I, for one, would care very much if you died. My followers, and I know this because almost every one of them has dealt with suicidal feelings before, would care very much. Your family would care more than anyone. I’ve seen people who’s sibling, son, daughter, child has committed suicide and it ruined their lives. They are in a constant state of sadness, wishing they had been nicer to their child while they lives. Your friends would care. People who don’t even know you would care. The boy who sits behind you in class, he’s going to wish he hadn’t said that rude comment to you that one time. The girl who stole your pencil, she’s going to think that that’s what set you off and she’s going to be just another side affect of your death. The boy who bumped into you in the hall yesterday, he’s going to regret what he did forever. Simply put, everyones going to care if you kill yourself, It will hurt everyone. We love you.
Now, here’s some reasons not to kill yourself today, tomorrow, or any other day.
1. Suicide is final.
Once you take your life, it’s taken. You end it, it’s done. No second chance. Everything is done. Not only the bad things, but also the good and the beautiful things in life.
2. That special person
I don’t care who it is: parent, sibling, girlfriend, boyfriend, crush, best friend, I don’t care who’s keeping you here. All I care about is that there is someone who’s kept you here this long, and you owe it to them to keep living for however much longer you’re going to live naturally.
3. It really does get better
This sounds cliché, I know. But really, it can only go uphill from here. And you owe it to yourself to see what those uphills bring. It honestly can’t get any worse. You won’t be like this forever. You will recover. You’re only sick right now, albeit mentally and not physically. You’ll recover.
4. You have so much potential!
What if you’re the one who finds the cure to cancer? The one who discovers life on an alien planet? Even the future leader of your country? You could be the most amazing spouse, the most amazing parent, the most amazing friend and you would never know.
5. The warmth of someone else’s body when you cuddle up with them
6. Long hugs
7. Hot chocolate
8. Books books books
9. Your favorite TV shows
10. Your favorite movies
11. Dancing in the rain
12. Waking up to see the person you love in front of you
13. Getting married
14. Owning pets with your husband/wife
15. The starving children in Africa, the typhoon victims in Asia, the person who you sat next to on the bus, doesn’t their will to live inspire you?
16. The laughter of children
17. You are an amazing human being.
18. Music is beautiful
Without smiles, out world would be nothing. Without yours, the world will tragically have one less smile.
20. Looking up and seeing the stars at night
21. You haven’t truly lived your life yet!
You probably haven’t seen the Pyramids, or the Eiffel Tower, or the Great Wall of China. Until you see everything, do everything, you haven’t truly lived!
22. Random compliments from strangers
23. The way someones eyes light up when they see you
24. Bubble baths
25. Stop thinking about everything that makes your life bad, and start thinking about what makes it good!
26. How will the person who finds you dead feel? Do you really want to put them through that?
27. Singing in the shower
28. Warm summer rain
29. Reading a book while it’s raining heavily outside
30. Your story is like a book- end it too soon and it will hurt your readers.
Your friends care about you, they truly do.
32. Fresh baked cookies
33. Freshly mowed grass
34. Loving animals
35. No one deserves to die.
36. People really do love and care about you.
37. Suicide makes you just another statistic, keep living and make a difference in the world!
38. You were brought into this world to live, so live.
39. Your mother carried you for 9 months, cared for you for 18 years. You owe this to her.
40. It would break my heart. I’m begging you. Please. No one, no one deserves to die. I love you.